Terms & Conditions
Feed Mama First welcomes you to our website! We have worked hard to make our website as user-friendly and informative as possible. When viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the following disclaimer. The information on this website is provided for general information only. Feed Mama First has provided this information for the benefit of users in good faith and with reasonable care.
Accordingly, Feed Mama First does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any opinion, information, advice, representation or omission contained on this website.
Delivery Policy● You must place an order online by selecting goods and pressing the Submit
button. Feed Mama First considers the order received at the time of
successful online transmission.
● If you cancel an order more than two hours after submitting - Feed Mama First may charge you a $30 cancellation fee.
● Feed Mama First courier will deliver the goods to the address specified by you on your online order. By placing an order via our website you automatically consent to "Authority to Leave" for your order wherein orders will be left as close as possible to the front door of the address provided by you.
● If the delivery address is an apartment building our courier will attempt access by contacting the recipient via the phone number given at the time of ordering. If contact is not able to be made the order will not be delivered to the exterior to the apartment building and it will the responsibility of the customer/recipient to collect the order from the courier depot at at later time. Feed Mama First takes no responsibility for goods unable to be delivered where incorrect contact details are provided at the time of ordering.
● Feed Mama First will not deliver beyond the front door of the address
specified without your consent.
● If you request Feed Mama First to deliver beyond your front door, you agree
to indemnify and hold Feed Mama First, its employees and agents harmless
from any Loss incurred in delivering the goods beyond your front door.
● Any person who accepts receipt of the goods at the address specified by you will be presumed by Feed Mama First to be your authorised recipient of the
● Feed Mama First does not ship to addresses outside Australia.
Our aim is to delight you with our products and service.
If you would like to request a refund, credit or replacement because:
(a) You are not satisfied with the quality of the goods:
(b) The item was in stock and you believe it was not delivered correctly:
You are required to call Feed Mama First with 24 hours from the end of the period when the goods were scheduled for delivery. We will assess your claim for a refund, credit or replacement. We cannot pick up any goods that you did not return to the driver at the time of delivery.
If we apply a credit to your account, this will be valid for one year from the time of issue. Any balance remaining will not be available after the expiry date.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. By purchasing products from Feed Mama First or using this
website the purchaser ("The Customer"), agrees to the following terms and
conditions of sale.
2. Where the provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and the
Fair Trading Act NSW 1987, these terms will be read subject to the
application of those Acts, and in the case of any conflict, the provisions of
that Act will apply.
3. Feed Mama First shall not be liable to the Customer for any incidental,
indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection
with the purchase or our products.
4. Refunds: Refunds will be given according our refund policy stated above.
5. Addressing: If a product is found to be mis-addressed by Feed Mama First then Feed Mama First shall be responsible for the re-delivery,
replacement or refunding of the product. If the Customer is found to have
given an incorrect or insufficient address, then Feed Mama First will not
refund or resend the product and all responsibility for correcting the delivery
will be borne by the Customer.
6. Mailing Cash: Feed Mama First does not accept cash by mail for
payment of our products. If the Customer does mail cash, Feed Mama First accepts no responsibility for the theft, loss or otherwise non-
delivery of mailed cash.
7. Cancelling Orders: Feed Mama First reserves the right to cancel orders
that we believe to be fraudulent, or constitute a mis-use or where a
promotional or marketing activity error has occurred including but not
limited to errors relating to pricing.
8. Website Access: Feed Mama First hereby grants you permission to
access, view and download the content appearing on this site, for personal,
non-commercial use only. You agree not to use any device, method or
software to interfere with the proper functioning of our website. Without the
expressed written permission of Feed Mama First, you may not use any
device, method or software including, but not limited to: spiders, robots,
avatars, agents, data mining, gathering or extraction tools and attempts to
probe, scan or test or breach security and authentication measures.
9. Copyright & Trademarks: You agree that the content you access, view or
download and the software used to create it, remains the property of
Feed Mama First as defined by Australian and International Intellectual
Property Laws, including but not limited to Copyright and Trademark laws.
You agree not to modify or alter the content in any way, or make it available
to any third parties.
10. By placing an order, you agree not to hold Feed Mama First liable for
any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with
any delay or failure to deliver within the estimated time frame.
11. Communications: By creating an online transaction with Feed Mama First you consent to receiving electronic communications from the
Feed Mama First. These communications will include: account status
updates, order status updates, promotional and marketing materials, and
other information relating to the service. You may choose at anytime to
receive these communications. Your personal details will not be made
available to any third party.
13. Notice of Copyright Infringement: Feed Mama First respects the
copyrights of others. If you feel that data is used in Feed Mama First
product catalogue in a manner that your copyright has been infringed upon,
as pursuant to Part 2 of the Copyright Act 1994, please write to us at:
Feed Mama First, 19 Riverleigh Ave, Gerroa NSW 2534
Please include the following details:
● Identification of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed upon and that you wish to have removed. Please include a web address (URL)
● A statement that the complaining party believes what constitutes infringement under the Copyright Act 1994 has occurred.
● A statement that you are the copyright holder or authorised to act on their behalf.
● Contact details including an email address where the complaining party may be contacted.